Please note that the sample is very large. Allow sufficient time for it to download. You can then save it to your computer with Ctrl-S. Adobe acrobat or foxit reader required.
Free week's sample - see below
New customers: free summer when you sign up for school year subscription: use coupon code FS-1
OUR CURRICULUM USES THE NATURAL CURIOSITY OF CHILDREN TO TEACH MATH, science, literacy, AND CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.
• To help develop positive self-esteem
and self-help skills.
• To develop an interest in learning.
• To encourage problem solving.
• To stimulate imagination and creativity.
• To emphasize process rather than final
• To introduce basic colors, shapes, letters,
numbers, and pre-math concepts.
• To develop language and listening skills.
• To encourage dramatic play.
• To improve small and large motor skills.
1.607.859.2282 or email@example.com
FULL WEEK OF ACTIVITIES FROM OUR NEW cYCLE 2 SEPTEMBER digital CURRICULUM. SUITABLE FOR CHILREN TODDLER AGE THRU PRESCHOOL. no further obligation.