FULL WEEK OF ACTIVITIES FROM OUR NEW cYCLE 2 SEPTEMBER digital CURRICULUM. SUITABLE FOR CHILREN TODDLER AGE THRU PRESCHOOL. no further obligation.
• To help develop positive self-esteem
and self-help skills.
• To develop an interest in learning.
• To encourage problem solving.
• To stimulate imagination and creativity.
• To emphasize process rather than final
• To introduce basic colors, shapes, letters,
numbers, and pre-math concepts.
• To develop language and listening skills.
• To encourage dramatic play.
• To improve small and large motor skills.
OUR CURRICULUM USES THE NATURAL CURIOSITY OF CHILDREN TO TEACH MATH, science, literacy, AND CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.
Please note that the sample is very large. Allow sufficient time for it to download. You can then save it to your computer with Ctrl-S. Adobe acrobat or foxit reader required.
Free week's sample - see below