Looking for individual theme units or children's literature-based activities? Visit our store at the teacher's website:
• To help develop positive self-esteem
and self-help skills.
• To develop an interest in learning.
• To encourage problem solving.
• To stimulate imagination and creativity.
• To emphasize process rather than final
• To introduce basic colors, shapes, letters,
numbers, science, and pre-math concepts.
• To develop language and listening skills.
• To encourage dramatic play.
• To improve small and large motor skills.
1.607.859.2346 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the sample is very large. Allow sufficient time for it to download. You can then save it to your computer with Ctrl-S. Adobe acrobat or foxit reader required.
just click on button at top of the page.
OUR CURRICULUM USES THE NATURAL CURIOSITY OF CHILDREN TO TEACH MATH, science, literacy, AND CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.
CLOSE OUT SALE
PLEASE NOTE THAT AS OF MAY 1, 2017, WE WILL NO LONGER BE SELLING PRINTED BOOKS/CD'S. YOU'LL FIND THE REDUCED PRICES IN OUR STORE. ORDER EARLY - SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED.
one DAY OF ACTIVITIES FROM OUR digital CURRICULUM. SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN TODDLER AGE THRU PRESCHOOL. no further obligation.