1.607.859.2282 or email@example.com
OUR CURRICULUM USES THE NATURAL CURIOSITY OF CHILDREN TO TEACH MATH, science, literacy, AND CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.
one DAY OF ACTIVITIES FROM OUR NEW cYCLE 2 OCTOBER digital CURRICULUM. SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN TODDLER AGE THRU PRESCHOOL. no further obligation.
Please note that the sample is very large. Allow sufficient time for it to download. You can then save it to your computer with Ctrl-S. Adobe acrobat or foxit reader required.
• To help develop positive self-esteem
and self-help skills.
• To develop an interest in learning.
• To encourage problem solving.
• To stimulate imagination and creativity.
• To emphasize process rather than final
• To introduce basic colors, shapes, letters,
numbers, science, and pre-math concepts.
• To develop language and listening skills.
• To encourage dramatic play.
• To improve small and large motor skills.